Friday, September 18, 2015

New Adventures

This post comes with bittersweet feelings, but we are writing to let you know that we will longer be posting reviews here at fictionfinders.  The blog will remain up for you to access past posts, but we have both decided to work more on our personal blogs.  I (Erienne) have moved my reviews from fictionfinders to my new blog, somecallmecrunchy, where I will be posting about an array of things including food, essential oils, restaurants, fiction, etc.  I will continue to post regular book reviews there.  Sarah is spending time working on her blog, toomanysarahs.  She will be writing about healthy living, fitness, food, travel, and parenting. We both hope that you will follow along with us as we write on these different platforms.  

Thanks for following us! 

Erienne
www.somecallmecrunchy.com 
&
Sarah
www.toomanysarahs.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment